After much anticipation, Proxy Card is launching its secure hybrid wallet today. With a focus on the end user, this pioneering wallet aims to do for financial services what Apple did for smartphones.
· Offers secure cold storage with instant access to a live wallet.
. Provides Bio-metric Authentication
· Multi-factor authentication means that it is impossible for anyone except the user to access their account. There are no node sync times, no expensive hardware wallets, and it’s on-the-go and ready to use 24/7.
· A unique chat feature allows users to have the option to live chat with anyone in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
· Proxy Card’s partnership with eBitcoin Foundation enables the implementation of multi-party transfers. eBitcoin is a decentralized community-driven crypto ecosystem which aspires to solve the transaction cost, speed, scalability and smart-contract inefficacy concerns of the original Bitcoin blockchain.
· The app is entirely free, though the first 10k downloads will receive 10 Proxy tokens upon wallet activation.
· Users will be able to Store, Send, and Request funds from anyone.
· Easy integration with any ERC-20 compliant coin.
Proxy Wallet also has special features unique to eBTC such as allowing eBitcoin (eBTC) holders to make up to 249 payments in a single transaction saving heaps of time, energy, and costs.
In the joint statement, Proxy Card and eBitcoin Foundation also announced the following;
1. First 10,000 users will receive 10 Proxy tokens upon wallet activation.
2. Proxy Card plans to reduce the total PRXY Tokens total supply from 300m to 50m. (date to be confirmed).
3. Proxy Card will create a new token named ePRX with the maximum supply of 50m and will conduct Token Swap to existing PRXY holders at 1:2 rate (Token Swap date to be confirmed).
4. To acknowledge the strategic partnership with eBitcoin Foundation, Proxy Card will conduct 1:1 snapshot to eBTC holders. (ePRX snapshot to eBTC holders date to be confirmed).
Disclaimer. This article is paid and provided by a third-party source and should not be viewed as an endorsement by CoinIdol. Readers should do their own research before investing funds in any company. CoinIdol shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services mentioned in this article.