The state of Hawaii is planning to regulate the use of bitcoin and digital currencies that would require licensure to transmit cryptocurrency‐based funds. Two bills introduced by a group of partisan Hawaiian lawmakers are focused on digital currencies as a monetary instrument under the state’s Money Transmitters Act.Last week Hawaiian bureaucrats reviewed a proposed bill, HI SB3082, that aims to tether regulatory policies to digital currency transmitters. The proposed law adds new definitions like “virtual currency exchanges, transfers, and storage.” The bill will apply to anyone credited with virtual currencies, moving them, relinquishing control, and any use tied to a medium of exchange if passed. The laws will recognize bitcoin as a “permissible investment and statutory trust.” Although, if the statutes does pass, anyone who plans to transmit bitcoin and other forms of digital assets must apply for licensure.
Новости по теме
- Джек Дорси: В приложение Cash App добавлена возможность продажи и покупки Bitcoin freedman.club on
Несмотря на спад, Bitcoin охватывает все новые сферы бизнеса.
- Square добавляет биткоин в приложение Cash App whattonews.ru on
Цифровая платежная система Square добавила возможность покупать и продавать биткоины пользователям своего популярного приложения Cash App. Вчера компания объявила, что она расширит количество польз…
- Mobile Payment Company Square Launches In‐app Bitcoin Buy/Sell Option news.bitcoin.com on
This Wednesday Jack Dorsey the CEO of the payment processing firm Square revealed the company’s Cash App users can now purchase and sell bitcoin.
- Square Cash App Releases Bitcoin Buy/Sell Option To Almost All Users cointelegraph.com on
Square’s Cash App now allows almost all users to buy and sell Bitcoin, the company’s CEO announced in a tweet.
- Гавайи готовятся к криптовалютному регулированию freedman.club on
Новый гавайский законопроект о денежных переводах потребует лицензии на криптовалютные переводы.
- Square jumps on news that most of its users can now trade in bitcoin businessinsider.com on
Shares of Square rose after the company announced that some of its users can buy and sell bitcoin on its platform.
- Square jumps on news that most of its users can now trade in bitcoin (SQ) markets.businessinsider.com on
Shares of payment services company, Square, jumped on news that its Cash App will now allow some of its users to trade bitcoin on its platform.
- Square Cash expands bitcoin buying and selling to all users techcrunch.com on
A few months ago we wrote that Square’s peer‐to‐peer payment app called Square Cash was running a bitcoin trial for select users. These users had the ability..
- Square Adds Bitcoin Buying for More Cash App Users coindesk.com on
Digital payments company Square has rolled bitcoin payments out to most of its Cash App users.
- Jack Dorsey just opened up bitcoin buying and selling for most Cash App customers in a bid for ‘greater financial access for all’ businessinsider.com on
Though the trial phase is over, Cash App users in New York, Georgia, Hawaii and Wyoming don’t have access yet.