This Wednesday Jack Dorsey, the CEO of the payment processing firm Square, revealed the company’s Cash App users can now purchase and sell bitcoin. Back in November the Square Cash App’s bitcoin functionality was only available to select individuals for experimentation. Now, most of the app’s users can access the ability to buy and sell the digital currency using the platform.The merchant services aggregator and mobile payment company Square has announced its bitcoin feature is now available for most of its Cash App users. The news follows the company’s testing last November when it allowed select users to use the feature that enables individuals the ability to purchase BTC. Additionally, the firm’s CEO Jack Dorsey promoted the new app with a colorful blog post about bitcoin, and it’s creator Satoshi Nakamoto. The story that describes the innovative technology concludes by saying:
Новости по теме
- Джек Дорси: В приложение Cash App добавлена возможность продажи и покупки Bitcoin freedman.club on
Несмотря на спад, Bitcoin охватывает все новые сферы бизнеса.
- Square добавляет биткоин в приложение Cash App whattonews.ru on
Цифровая платежная система Square добавила возможность покупать и продавать биткоины пользователям своего популярного приложения Cash App. Вчера компания объявила, что она расширит количество польз…
- Square Cash App Releases Bitcoin Buy/Sell Option To Almost All Users cointelegraph.com on
Square’s Cash App now allows almost all users to buy and sell Bitcoin, the company’s CEO announced in a tweet.
- Гавайи готовятся к криптовалютному регулированию freedman.club on
Новый гавайский законопроект о денежных переводах потребует лицензии на криптовалютные переводы.
- Hawaii’s New Money Transmitters Act Will Require Virtual Currency Licenses news.bitcoin.com on
The state of Hawaii is planning to regulate the use of bitcoin and digital currencies that would require licensure to transmit cryptocurrency‐based funds.
- Square jumps on news that most of its users can now trade in bitcoin businessinsider.com on
Shares of Square rose after the company announced that some of its users can buy and sell bitcoin on its platform.
- Square jumps on news that most of its users can now trade in bitcoin (SQ) markets.businessinsider.com on
Shares of payment services company, Square, jumped on news that its Cash App will now allow some of its users to trade bitcoin on its platform.
- Square Cash expands bitcoin buying and selling to all users techcrunch.com on
A few months ago we wrote that Square’s peer‐to‐peer payment app called Square Cash was running a bitcoin trial for select users. These users had the ability..
- Square Adds Bitcoin Buying for More Cash App Users coindesk.com on
Digital payments company Square has rolled bitcoin payments out to most of its Cash App users.
- Jack Dorsey just opened up bitcoin buying and selling for most Cash App customers in a bid for ‘greater financial access for all’ businessinsider.com on
Though the trial phase is over, Cash App users in New York, Georgia, Hawaii and Wyoming don’t have access yet.