We’re thrilled to welcome Breanne Madigan to the Blockchain team as our Head of Institutional Sales and Strategy. Breanne most recently served as the Head of Institutional Wealth Services at Goldman Sachs, where she played an integral role in a division whose total assets under management reached a record $1.49 trillion in 2017.Breanne has a remarkable history of success in leadership roles, having served as the Chief Operating Officer for the G10 Global Foreign Exchange Business, as well as Goldman Sachs’ EMEA Emerging Markets Business. In this capacity, she was responsible for a business of more than 300 individuals across a wide range of teams, as well as $2 billion in annual net revenue. She was also entrusted with managing 30 of the leading investment bank’s highest priority hedge fund clients. Her extensive background in investment strategy makes her an invaluable asset to the Blockchain team.
Новости по теме
- Вице‐президент Goldman Sachs перешёл в Blockchain Wallet jourtify.com on
Blockchain Wallet нанял бывшего исполнительного директора Goldman Sachs Брейнна Мэдигана в качестве главы отдела продаж и стратегии.
- Blockchain Hires Former Goldman Sachs Executive to Attract Institutions financemagnates.com on
This is the third executive hiring of the firm in a few months.
- Crypto Wallet Blockchain.com Hires Former Goldman Sachs VP blockexplorer.com on
Crypto wallet Blockchain.com has hired former Goldman Sachs executive Breanne Madigan as the head of institutional sales and strategy to boost the presence of institutional clients.
- Бывший вице‐президент Goldman Sachs присоединяется к компании Blockchain Wallet freedman.club on
Компания Blockchain Wallet наняла бывшего исполнительного директора Goldman Sachs Брейнна Мэдигана. О будет выступать в качестве главы институциональных продаж и стратегии.
- Blockchain Lands another Defector from Main Street; Continues to Develop Its Talent Pool cryptovest.com on
As Blockchain wallet service grows, it is developing the talent in charge of helping the company expand its client base.
- Crypto Market Holds Gains On News Of More Wall Street Talent And Money Moving In cointelegraph.com on
Crypto markets have seen a rebound after a slight drop yesterday, with Bitcoin and Ethereum back above $8,000 and $500 respectively.
- Blockchain Taps Former Goldman Exec for Institutional Investor Push coindesk.com on
Blockchain’s new hire oversaw Goldman Sachs’ relationships with institutional clients managing $1.49 trillion in assets.
- Former Goldman Sachs VP Joins Crypto Wallet Blockchain To Attract Institutional Clients cointelegraph.com on
Former Goldman Sachs exec Breanne Madigan will become the head of institutional sales and strategy at crypto wallet Blockchain.info
- After 13 years at Goldman Sachs, this executive shares why she’s joining a cryptocurrency startup businessinsider.de on
BI Prime: Here’s how the fintech startup Blockchain convinced a former Goldman Sachs executive to go all in on crypto.
- Cryptocurrency wallet Blockchain hires top Goldman Sachs exec to help it tap institutional clients cnbc.com on
Blockchain has hired Breanne Madigan, a former top Goldman Sachs executive, as its head of institutional sales and strategy.