Popular Crypto Wallet, Blockchain.com has hired ex Goldman Sachs executive Breanne Madigan as the head of institutional sales and strategy in a bid to boost its presence with institutional clients, according to a new report published by CNBC.According to Peter Smith, the CEO of Blockchain.com in a statement released to the press, «Breanne has a proven track record of adding value to her teams.» He continued «as Blockchain continues to grow, I can think of no one better to help scale our business.».
Новости по теме
- Вице‐президент Goldman Sachs перешёл в Blockchain Wallet jourtify.com on
Blockchain Wallet нанял бывшего исполнительного директора Goldman Sachs Брейнна Мэдигана в качестве главы отдела продаж и стратегии.
- Blockchain Hires Former Goldman Sachs Executive to Attract Institutions financemagnates.com on
This is the third executive hiring of the firm in a few months.
- Бывший вице‐президент Goldman Sachs присоединяется к компании Blockchain Wallet freedman.club on
Компания Blockchain Wallet наняла бывшего исполнительного директора Goldman Sachs Брейнна Мэдигана. О будет выступать в качестве главы институциональных продаж и стратегии.
- Blockchain Lands another Defector from Main Street; Continues to Develop Its Talent Pool cryptovest.com on
As Blockchain wallet service grows, it is developing the talent in charge of helping the company expand its client base.
- Breanne Madigan: Blockchain’s Head of Institutional Sales and Strategy blog.blockchain.com on
Breanne will help the company better serve its growing and diverse customer base, scale operations, and support product development.
- Crypto Market Holds Gains On News Of More Wall Street Talent And Money Moving In cointelegraph.com on
Crypto markets have seen a rebound after a slight drop yesterday, with Bitcoin and Ethereum back above $8,000 and $500 respectively.
- Blockchain Taps Former Goldman Exec for Institutional Investor Push coindesk.com on
Blockchain’s new hire oversaw Goldman Sachs’ relationships with institutional clients managing $1.49 trillion in assets.
- Former Goldman Sachs VP Joins Crypto Wallet Blockchain To Attract Institutional Clients cointelegraph.com on
Former Goldman Sachs exec Breanne Madigan will become the head of institutional sales and strategy at crypto wallet Blockchain.info
- After 13 years at Goldman Sachs, this executive shares why she’s joining a cryptocurrency startup businessinsider.de on
BI Prime: Here’s how the fintech startup Blockchain convinced a former Goldman Sachs executive to go all in on crypto.
- Cryptocurrency wallet Blockchain hires top Goldman Sachs exec to help it tap institutional clients cnbc.com on
Blockchain has hired Breanne Madigan, a former top Goldman Sachs executive, as its head of institutional sales and strategy.