The future appears bright for one of the largest cryptocurrency brokerage trading firms, Genesis Global Trading, after it becomes the latest firm to receive a BitLicense from the New York Department of Financial Services (DFS).New York‐based Genesis made the announcement on Thursday, noting that the BitLicense would enable it to offering cryptocurrency trading services in the state. Genesis is one of only a handful of firms that have this license allowing them to operate in the Empire State.
Новости по теме
- 5th‐Ever BitLicense Is Granted to Genesis Global Trading coinspeaker.com on
The obtained BitLicense will enable cryptocurrency brokerage firm Genesis Global Trading to facilitate the trading of several digital currencies.
- Cryptocurrency Brokerage Service Genesis Global Granted Bitlicense news.bitcoin.com on
Genesis Global, announced that Genesis was recently granted the Bitlicense. The company that provides OTC solutions to institutional buyers can now operate freely in New York — A territory that many call, ‘the financial capital of the world,’ as Genesis aims to provide significant cryptocurrency liquidity in the state..
- Genesis Global Trading granted New York’s BitLicense cryptoninjas.net on
Genesis Global Trading, a broker‐dealer registered with the SEC and FINRA, and wholly‐owned subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, today announced that it has received approval from the New York Department of Financial Services (DFS) for a BitLicense.
- First New‐York Based Crypto Trading Company Receives BitLicense cointelegraph.com on
A subsidiary of the Digital Currency Group has become the first New York‐based crypto trading company to receive the BitLicense.
- NY Grants Fifth‐Ever BitLicense to Crypto Exchange Genesis Global Trading coindesk.com on
The license is has come in for intense criticism, in part because so few firms have been granted one.