In an educational forum organized by Iskander.Events, entrepreneurs, startup CEOs, traders, developers, and investors will gather at the Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia, on May 23 — 24 to discuss blockchain and improve their understanding of the opportunities offered by a decentralized economy and the innovative technologies accompanying it.
A strong project needs strong Tokenomics
As many as 500 delegates from the best blockchain projects worldwide will share their successes and failures, offer tips and tricks for smooth project launches, and share their insights for future of tokens.
“We have invited the strongest projects from all over the globe, which have already proven their success, to share their experience and failures. The real sharks of the finance world will talk about the future of tokens”, says Anton Zanimonets, Iskander.events’ CEO and conference organizer.
The event participants will have two exciting days packed with educational activities devoted to decentralized economy aspects. The speakers will focus on wealth generation and financing topics such as ICO best practices, token analysis, crypto trading strategies, and future industry insights, to name just a few. There will be no pitches, only real talk and discussions with those who know the basics, share the same values, and aim to ascend to a new level of understanding blockchain for the benefit of their projects and the industry as a whole.
The key speakers are:
- Mario Laul — Beyond the Technological Revolution researcher, Tallinn Technological University
- Henry Liu — Yeomans Capital, Ex-Facebook
- Celeste Kwon — СЕО, Kryptono project, ex-Bithumb
- Alex Varabei — Ph.D. in Finance, Ohio State University
- Henry Elder — Co-founder Digital Assets Advisor
- Will Andrich — Morgan Stanley, LCF Rothschild, PIK Group
- Hogi Hyun — Director, Abacus Capital
- Steve Good — Ex Infosys, Deloitte, and IBM
- Lior Zaks — VP Strategic Business Olam Foundation
The second day will feature workshops in the form of team game sessions to practice creating token economics for the projects.
The agenda will include:
- Three workshops from ReShape, Trinity, and ORCASession on building a tokenomics model
- Work with our experts to improve the projects
- Pitching models before potentially interested investors
- Receiving critics and motivation based on the pitch
- «ICO simulation» – a stock exchange model for all attendees
All participants are invited to a RockinToken after-party to relax after two busy days and to network in an informal environment.
For further details and a full list of speakers, visit www.Iskander.events.