Trump is about to hit China with new tariffs. President Donald Trump is set to approve $50 billion worth of tariffs on Chinese goods, Bloomberg reports.The Bank of Japan downgrades its view on inflation. Japan’s central bank downgraded its assessment on inflation, describing it as «in a range of 0.5% to 1%,» down from 1%. It also kept its benchmark interest rate at -0.1% and pledged to buy enough Japanese government bonds to keep the 10‐year yield near zero.
Новости по теме
- ‘Centralized Exchanges Are Cancer’: Coinbase Shuts Gab Social Network’s Account bitcoinist.com on
Gab, a social network messaging platform that describes itself as a place “where people, free expression, and individual liberty come first,” has announced its Coinbase account was shuttered by the popular US‐based crypto exchange..
- SEC: криптовалюта полностью законна bloomchain.ru on
Информационно‐аналитическое сообщество о блокчейне, криптовалютах, ICO и финтехе
- Анализ рынка криптовалют 15.06.2018 ru.insider.pro on
Технический анализ криптовалютного рынка.
- Bitcoin in Brief: Halting 51% Attacks and Where Now for Ripple? news.bitcoin.com on
The last 24 hours have been action‐packed for the cryptocurrency markets, with digital assets rising off the SEC’s pronouncement that ethereum is not a security. But while most hodlers were toasting the agency’s announcement, one top five coin that failed to respond favorably was ripple.
- SEC Official Says Ethereum Not Considered a Security btcmanager.com on
An official of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) stated Ethereum displays none of the characteristics of traditional securities.
- Get Them While You Can Gamers, Graphics Cards Prices Have Crashed news.bitcoin.com on
Grab them while you can gamers! Graphics cards prices have crashed along with the profitability of GPU cryptocurrency mining.
- Censorship of Cryptocurrency Discussions on Reddit Gets Kafkaesque news.bitcoin.com on
Censorship of cryptocurrency discussions on some of the larger sub forums of Reddit has gotten to Kafkaesque levels recently.